Cell Design ?
Rail Colour:
Rail Colour ?
Mounting Surface:
Mounting Surface ?
Hickory Hickory Hickory Hickory
Blockout Now From $461

Hickory
For the width entered, the blind will be supplied as 2 blinds joined in the centre.
Your Price:

$0.00

-0%

inc gst

Australians are facing an Energy Crisis!

The ACCC Report into the National Electricity Market (Oct 16, 2017) recognised “that price increases over the past 10 years are putting Australian businesses and consumers under unacceptable pressure”. ACCC Chairman Rod Sims said...

“Residential electricity prices have increased by 63% on top of inflation since 2007-08.”

So, while the politicians play the blame game and duck for cover over the energy crisis, how can Veneta Blinds help you reduce your energy costs?

Honeycomb Blinds are made with a unique cellular structured fabric that traps air within their cells to create layers of insulation (similar principle to double glazed windows).

Veneta Honeycomb Blinds will protect your home against heat loss in winter and unwanted solar heat gain in the hot summer months, creating a comfortable indoor living environment all year round and reducing reliance on heating and cooling appliances. This diagram shows how Honeycomb Blinds trap air within the cells, preventing unwanted warm or cool air.

Honeycomb Blinds will significantly reduce your annual home heating and cooling energy costs and lessen your carbon footprint by reducing your energy consumption. Honeycomb Blinds with a blockout fabric are the most energy efficient product in the Veneta range.

This diagram shows how Veneta’s Honeycomb Blinds work to keep your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer. In the winter months, the blind keeps warm air in and cool air out and in the summer months blocks heat from entering the home and keeps cool are inside.

It is important to understand the appliances that keep your home cool in summer and warm in winter generally use the most electricity in your home or office (on average 40% of your total energy usage).

As well as appliances, heat transfer through windows and glass doors contribute to a high level of energy loss, severely reducing the effectiveness of heating and cooling your home or office. The impact on your comfort and costs can be considerable, for example:

• In winter, up to 40% of your home's heating energy can leak out through your windows      
  • In summer, up to 87% of heat gain can be caused through uncovered glass windows and doors
  • In the summer month's, heat gain through an uncovered window can be 100 times greater than an uncovered insulated wall in the same location

The above statistics provided by the Australian Government Department of Environment and Energy, show why it is important to take appropriate measures to insulate your windows and glass doors to reduce rising energy costs. Choosing suitable window coverings that will help to protect your home all your round, can help you save up to 34% on your energy bills. 

Motorised Day Night Honeycomb Blinds – Versatility of two blinds in one

Upgrade your home and make a lasting impression on family and friends with the latest technology in Motorised Honeycomb Blinds. Motorised Day Night Honeycomb Blinds are excellent for rooms such as living rooms, media rooms, or those with windows in hard to reach locations. Offering the best of both worlds with two blinds in one, the Motorised Day and Night Honeycomb comes in two fabric transparency combinations. Choose between sheer and light filter or sheer and blockout fabric. The Motorised Day Night Honeycomb Blind is controlled at just the touch of a button, offering you a sheer view during the day, full privacy with light filtering or blockout fabric at night or a clear view when fully raised.

Veneta Motorised Honeycomb Blinds are available in both battery operated (using 8 AA batteries) or 240 volt wall plug power supply, with an easy to use 15 channel remote, that can control up to 15 blinds at once or all individually.

Motorised Day Night Honeycomb Blinds will help to significantly reduce your home energy costs and keep your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer. The Honeycomb Blind cells create a barrier between inside and out, helping you rely less on your home heating and cooling appliances, all year round. Motorised Honeycomb Blinds are child and pet friendly with no dangling cords used to operate the blind.

• Two blinds in one; sheer and blockout or sheer and light filter fabric
  • Control one or more blinds from a remote control
  • Super insulating blind
  • Available in single and double cell sizes (day colour only single cell size)
  • Child and pet safe with no dangling cords
  • Small stack and complete clear view when blind fully raised
  • Energy efficient reducing your power bills
  • Full privacy and excellent sound absorption properties
  • Keeps your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer

Did you know? As much as 50% of your homes heating and cooling energy may be lost through your windows. Solar heat passes through windows in summer and indoor heating escapes through the windows in winter. Installing Veneta’s Honeycomb blinds in your home will significantly cut your heating and cooling energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.

Safety Tip! For all corded Honeycomb models please ensure the hold down brackets and child safety cleats are installed securely to make the blinds child safe.

We thank all our customers who have kindly shared their experience through these review websites to help our future customers understand what they can expect when shopping with Veneta Blinds. Click on the icons below to see what our customers are saying about Veneta Blinds or to leave a review yourself.

Super blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on May 10, 2019

We are so very happy with our honeycomb blinds. There was plenty of communication from Veneta and our blinds arrived on time. They are super easy to put up and look extra good. Insulation is great too. Thanks

Juddie

Honeycomb blinds look great

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Apr 12, 2019

Ordered and self installed 3 double honeycomb blinds with dimensions 126mm wide, 3100mm high. They look fantastic. Veneta website is so easy to use. I love the fact that you can obtain an immediate quote without having to talk to any sales person. Blinds were safely delivered within 14 days and securely packed. Only small issue I had was clicking the blinds into the brackets. This was mainly due to the 3100mm height and a fixed 300mm fixed pelmet. Was difficult to exert any force balancing on top of the ladder.

Mark S

We're really pleased

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Apr 12, 2019

We purchased a variety of honeycomb blinds (double & single cell and with and without day-night). They were all very easy to order and simple to install. We're really pleased with the look of the blinds and the ease of operation. I had my doubts about the block-out portion of the blind dropping to the bottom of the sill during the day but they are very compact and this allows us to partially drop them to let in early morning light while keeping privacy.

73dbe465

We are thrilled with the results

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Mar 22, 2019

The whole process was so easy. The customer service was also really helpful and helped us order the most appropriate honeycomb blinds for our room. It took less than 2 weeks from ordering to delivery and we are thrilled with the results. Great quality. Also really easy to install with simple instructions Thanks Veneta!

meredithm473

Great company. I'm ordering more!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Mar 21, 2019

Best value, quality and customer service. The honeycomb blinds I ordered are very well made and perfectly sized. They arrived quickly, were a snack to install and cost substantially less than competitors. Great company. I'm ordering more!

tomg146

The experience was totally stress free

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Feb 20, 2019

I received my double honeycomb blind today & installed it immediately. It looks great. It was very easy to install & looks as good as the ones available locally which are at least double the price. The Veneta team kept me informed regarding delivery & the experience was totally stress free. I have more windows to cover so I will definitely be ordering more blinds or maybe curtains. Thanks so much team Veneta.

mariannew704

Love my new honeycomb blinds!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Feb 04, 2019

What a great process - ordering samples, instructions for measuring the windows and an online ordering system that was very easy to understand and use. The blinds were delivered in the promised time frame (very well packaged) and installation was easy with clear instructions provided. The blinds have effectively stopped the heat transfer through the windows, very happy with the quality and they look great! We're extremely happy with our purchase.

Kaye K

I cannot recommend both the blinds and Veneta service highly enough.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

I ordered three motorised honeycomb blinds from Veneta. They arrived very quickly (at least 2 weeks earlier than expected) and look very smart. The installer found them easy to install and they work beautifully. I cannot recommend both the blinds and Veneta service highly enough.

irenes628

Love my new blinds!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

I purchased honeycomb double cell blinds. The blinds arrived within 14 days as promised and I was not disappointed. The quality is brilliant and they fit perfectly. Easy to install with the instructions provided. I'm looking at purchasing more for other rooms in my house. Excellent customer service as well!

Rachel

They look great!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Bought Honey Comb blinds. So easy! Easy to order and install and they look great!

Miad200

Highly recommend the honeycomb blockouts

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Amazing service! They didn’t mind me asking a million questions before placing my order and it arrived so quick. It went up very easy and they’ve made such a difference in keeping out light and heat! Highly recommend the honeycomb blockouts.

Carolinad

I would definitely recommend Veneta

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

I purchased 2 honeycomb blinds for the "sunny side" of my house. The blinds are excellent quality and definitely help with keeping the heat out in the summer. I really like the innovative design and configuration options to optimise the light. The blinds are easy to purchase and install, following the measurement instructions. They're also very light and easy to adjust. I'd recommend ordering samples up-front; this helped us decide on the colour and type. I would definitely recommend Veneta. They were great to deal with - plenty of communication during purchase process and on the web site (I used online chat to ask questions). They followed up with a phone call to confirm receipt and satisfaction. Very impressed, well done.

Roy

Easy to install and no issues at all

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I recently bought 2 new motorised honeycomb blinds for my lounge room and the wife and I loved them we bought 2 more for lounge and entry. Easy to install and no issues at all.

paulk920

I am delighted with the result !

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I recently ordered a 1.6 metre honeycomb blind (blockout) for a hot west facing sliding door. I had a lot of questions mainly due to trying to decide to hang it inside or outside of the window frame. My questions were answered promptly and in detail, the installation was a breeze and I am delighted with the result ! Delivery was very quick also. I plan to order some more next year.

Josephine Pitt

The heat reduction was instantaneous

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I needed a double honeycomb blind for thermal insulation over some glass bricks. I should have done something about this earlier. These blinds are great. Easy installation and the heat reduction was instantaneous as soon as I lowered the blind. Really helpful service when ordering, and super fast delivery. Thanks so much!

stevem641

Double Cell Blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I searched on Google for online blind suppliers and several came up. After researching several suppliers we settled on Veneta. The site was easy to use from deciding on the colour, and inputting the measurements, we then ordered the blinds. I made one phone call to clarify a small query I had and that was resolved. As we were away at the time the blinds were supposed to delivered we requested a delay in the delivery time. The blinds arrived as requested, were installed following the instructionsand the look great.We will be ordering more as the process was so easy, when I spoke to staff the were so helpful. I would definitely recommend dealing with Veneta they are worth the 5 stars.

Russell

The Blinds fit perfectly and look stunning

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

My whole house now has Honeycomb Blinds. I cannot fault the quality of the service, the product, the price. The Blinds fit perfectly and look stunning.....more than happy.. Thank you Veneta Blinds

paulag564

I honestly wouldn't consider any other blind company

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Phenomenal service, attention to detail, quality of product, and value for money. I honestly wouldn't consider any other blind company. Their staff followed up on the measurements, sent samples, enquired about the look and feel we were after, and followed up on the quality of the delivery, asked how the installation went, and then sent through the warranty. We fitted our entire (renovated) house with honeycomb blinds for the insulation properties, the fact that they 'disappear' into our timber window features, and their style and quality. I can't recommend them highly enough.

reneeg602

So easy !!! Awesome result!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I have bought online blinds before from a different supplier 8 years ago. I tried Veneta as the previous company didn’t have the colour I was after and I couldn’t be happy with their service, delivery and product. I am very particular and for me to be happy and write a review that says it all! installed three honeycomb blinds in less than 1 hour.

Brett B

Perfect blinds just like the photos on the web page

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

From ordering of samples to placing the order it was a smooth process. I was contacted to double check measurements for my honeycomb blinds and less than 2 weeks later they arrived. The fit perfectly, were the right colour and look fantastic on my sliding doors. Very happy with Veneta Blinds would highly recommend them to all my friends.

Claudia

They not only look good, but are fit for purpose.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I ordered three honey comb blockout blinds and one roller blind They all arrived when I was informed they would. I have now fitted them all and they not only look good, but are fit for purpose. Well done. I will use your company again and have already recommended your service to friends.

Kennethh106

Excellent Product - Straight Forward Ordering System - Fast Efficient Delivery

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Sept 28, 2018

Placed our first order with Veneta for 1 only honeycomb blind. Order process was easy, delivery was prompt and the product quality is superb. Installation was a breeze. We're about to place an order for multiple blinds for our other windows now we have experienced the great service and seen the quality of the product.

Sam

DIY Blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

We measured, ordered and Installed 9 Honeycomb blinds and 1 roller blind. Veneta Blinds provide excellent support and assistance both over the phone, through the online chat and with the how to do it videos on Youtube. we have more windows to cover and will use Veneta Blinds again.

Phoebe

Veneta Honeycomb Blinds: Excellent Product and Service

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

We have just installed 9 Veneta Honeycomb Blinds and have nothing but praise regarding the price, product and service. Veneta sent free samples out and we were impressed with the quality. After we ordered they kept us informed of the progress and delivered within the specified timeframe. (about 12 days) The instructions were clear and everything was well packaged to ensure there was no damage on delivery.

Alan

Delivered on time exactly 2 weeks after my order.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Very helpful customer service able to answer my questions about fitting multiple honeycomb blinds in a single window. Good value. Delivered on time exactly 2 weeks after my order. Easy to install. Look and work great exactly as described. I wish other companies would deliver on their promises the same way Veneta does. No hassles at all - a big contrast to other experiences whilst constructing our house.

pearlk

Easier and lovlier than expected!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I'm a new home owner so, measuring and ordering new blinds for my new apartment was a little nerve wracking. Veneta Blinds were helpful from the word go. Of all the online stores I looked at, they had the best range of cellular blinds; single cell Vs double cell, different sized cells, cordless Vs corded and a good range of colours. I ordered some samples and they arrived quickly and Veneta Blinds called a few days later to check how I was going. They also provided a range of sample blinds so I could see the difference between single and double celled. I followed their instructions on measuring the window and my blinds fit perfectly (seriously, perfectly!). once I ordered the blinds they arrived within 3 weeks. To top it all off, they were very very easy to install - I actually did it on my own! Veneta then also followed up with me following delivery to check I was happy. All in all, fantastic service!.

Phoebe

Very happy with our new honeycomb blinds.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Very happy with our new honeycomb blinds.They look amazing and the blockout is great for keeping the room dark and holding the temperature. They do look Laing s well.

sandrap179

We are so impressed with Veneta Blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

We are so impressed with Veneta Blinds it’s unlikely that we will use another company again. The service was excellent and the product faultless. We purchased honeycomb blinds and they are everything we hoped for.

kirstenb799

Quality Blinds and Excellent Service!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Quality Blinds and Excellent Service! We are very happy with the Honeycomb Blinds which we purchased through Veneta Blinds. They look great and fit snuggly in to the window frames. I found that the price of the blinds was very reasonable in comparison to other blind and curtain companies and are of the same quality of the more expensive blinds. The installation video and instruction leaflet provided by Veneta Blinds are very helpful, though in my case, I did find it more beneficial to use a slightly larger bit piece than what is suggested in the leaflet when drilling the guide holes into the wooden window frame. We will definitely purchase more blinds through Veneta Blinds again.

michelled247

New Warmth

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

We have been renovating our home which has not been insulated. There are quite a few windows which we could not replace, so decided to try the insulating blinds. Although the walls have not been insulated yet, we can already feel the difference in the warmth of the house. In the past, in cold weather, the inside of the house has always been colder than the outside. Now we have the light and warmth. The customer service has been great. It is so refreshing to deal with people and have the personal contact.

Cherry

Veneta Blinds has been awesome!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Buying blinds online could have been a really good or a terrible experience.. Luckily, my experience with Veneta Blinds has been awesome! I ordered a bunch of samples which came within days and once I selected my fabric I followed the measurement instructions to measure up three windows for block out honeycomb blinds. Veneta called me to double check all the details and my blinds then came a day or so earlier than expected. They fit perfectly and installation was so easy that I can’t believe the mark up some companies charge to measure and fit! The quality of the blinds is outstanding for the price and they are easy to operate. The end product and whole experience definitely exceeded my expectations and I will be ordering from Veneta again!

ellek667

We would use this company again.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I ordered colour samples for a single cell blind which arrived quite quickly and then found the subsequent ordering process to be simple.The blind arrived today and my husband had no problems installing it. On this experience we would use this company again.

Nelly

The quality of our honeycomb blinds is great.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

From ordering samples through to installation, the information online and support provided by Veneta was fantastic. Made measuring and installing a breeze. The quality of our honeycomb blinds is great and really love the fact that we have not lost our view as they fold away to nothing.

janes660

I'm very happy with the end product.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

A friend had a very good experience and recommended Veneta so I decided to get some honeycomb blinds. The customer service staff service were very patient and helpful, the blinds arrived quickly and were relatively easy to install with the help of the instructions and video. I liked there was an option to call for back up help as well. I'm very happy with the end product.

jennib19

They fit perfect and look great

5 out of 5 - reviewed Mar 16, 2017

Fast service for easy to install blinds. Also very competitive prices. The blinds are of good quality and the motorised blind works great.

shabg 

They fit perfect and look great

5 out of 5 - reviewed Aug 30, 2016

Ordered the motorised cellular blinds for two windows, loved them so much I ordered the rest of the house (19 blinds). I've had them for over 6 months and still love them, they fit perfect and look great. I have many different shaped windows including a corner window and five panel wide door, spent a lot of time talking to Veneta to make sure I got everything right. I have no cords and just press a button to open/close 10 blinds (2 upstairs) all at once. I've used rechargeable batteries and have some on standby if needed but the inconvenience of changing batteries is far outweighed by the clean look of these blinds.

hsmemah 

• Over 80 fabrics to choose from...
  • Ranging from gentle soft tones to designer patterns
  • Fabrics are made of polyester
  • The blockout fabrics have a foil lining for insulation
  • Cells are designed to bounce back into shape
  • Transparencies include Light Filter, Blockout and Sheer(day) fabric. Light Filter fabrics offer a great amount of light into the room while maintaining privacy day and night. Blockout fabrics offer maximum light prevention and exceptional insulating properties. The picture below illustrates the variation in transparencies...

Transparencies

Sheer(day) Colours for Day&Night Blinds

Points to note:

• Blockout fabric has a room darkening effect which varies with certain conditions including fabric type, mounting method and does not make the room pitch black.
  • The reverse side (window side) of the fabric is 'Snow White' for Blockout fabrics and 'Snow Drift' for Light Filter fabrics.
  • The 'Day' colour for Day&Night blinds is located at the Top of the blind by default, however you have the option to change this on the order page.
  • Slight colour variations will occur between different monitors and screens and even printed brochures compared to the actual colour of the blind. If the accuracy of the colour is important to you, we recommend ordering a free colour sample to ensure you will be satisfied with your selection.
  • To order a free colour sample simply move your mouse over the colour you like and click 'Order Free Sample'. Then 'Checkout' by clicking 'Cart' located at the top right of every page and your samples will be posted out the same day or next business day.
Model Motorised Day Night
Controls Remote Control (or button on headrail)
Cell Designs Single Cell (25 or 45mm) and Double Cell (45mm)
Fabrics 81
Fabric Composition Polyester
Rail Material Aluminium
Hold Down Clips No
Motor Dooya DV24-CE
Motor Power 240 Volt Wall Plug or AA Battery Tube
Power Cord Length 450mm
Remote Control 15 Channel
Width 890 to 3000mm
Height 250 to 3600mm
Maximum Size 4.6 m2
Depth Required 57mm (90mm with battery pack)
Manufacturing Tolerance - Width +/- 3mm
Manufacturing Tolerance - Height + 10mm - +30mm
Width Deductions we take (inside mount) 6mm
Height Deductions we take (inside mount) 0mm

Points to note:

• All required hardware is included.
  • 'Depth Required' is the clearance required from the front to the back of your window frame for uninterupted operation of the blind. Please also take into account any window handles or other obstructions that may interfere with the blind.
  • Extension cords are available by request (1.2m or 2.4m).
  • We do not recommend using the battery pack motor when in close proximity to the ocean.
  • For blinds installed on the inside of the window frame, please provide the inside window frame size. The factory will take the relevant deductions to ensure the blind fits nicely into your window frame.
  • For blinds installed on the outside of the window frame, please provide the exact measurements you would like the blind to be manufactured to.