Mounting Surface:
Mounting Surface ?
Your Price:

$0.00

inc gst
Beige Beige Beige
From $45

Beige
For the width entered, the blind will be supplied as 2 blinds joined in the centre.

Aluminium Blinds

Veneta's unique range of Aluminium slimline blinds offer versatility with applications ranging from your bathroom or laundry to your living room or commercial premise. Aluminium blinds come with 25mm slimline slats offering a touch of style to the interior of your home or office.

Designed and manufactured at our world leading manufacturing facility, ensuring quality components, assembly and operation. Aluminium blinds are extremely durable and easy to clean. With an array of over 20 colours to choose from including metallic and perforated finishes, the Veneta slimline Aluminium blinds have a unique tone that offers a variation to the norm when it comes to your choice of window covering.

• Low cost timeless venetian blind for the home or office
  • Offers simple light control, ventilation and privacy with wand or cord operation
  • Easy to clean, durable, hard wearing and long lasting
  • Resistant to scratching, scuffing, peeling, fading and corrosion
  • Popular for commercial applications
  • Perfect for windows with a narrow reveal
  • Quick and easy to install
  • Child Safe features and fire retardant properties

Safety Tip! Please ensure the hold down brackets and cord safety cleats are installed securely to make your blinds child safe.

We thank all our customers who have kindly shared their experience through these review websites to help our future customers understand what they can expect when shopping with Veneta Blinds. Click on the icons below to see what our customers are saying about Veneta Blinds or to leave a review yourself.

Blinds are great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

The metallic perforated slim venetians look fantastic! The service was incredibly quick and they were easier to install than we expected.

Nerida

Fear Not ! Top quality product 

5 out of 5 - Sep 22, 2016

I ordered aluminium venetian and honeycomb bottom down- top up blinds and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. The quality is great and the dimensions were exact. Installation was simple and intuitive with just a drill, screw driver and tape measure.

Upon placing my order I received a call from Vanetta blinds within half an hour to confirm the details. I received the blinds in less than the 2 weeks quoted and had all 9 of them out of the box and installed in under 90 minutes. Highly recommended.

Dean

Perfect size for a small window

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Sep 02, 2016

Our 10yr old caravan has a small (700mm) kitchen window and we have had drawn curtains since new. Veneta advertised the 16mm slats which we had seen on another van. The installation was easy and they look fantastic.

Ezza

Great Customer Service...

5 out of 5 - reviewed on 07 Sep 2016

Great Customer Service

16mm mirco venitian blinds look better than I expected

So easy to install yourself

markb875

Excellent products and fantastic service.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Feb 11, 2016

I would highly recommend Veneta Blinds; high quality products and excellent service all with rather reasonable prices. Ordered two aluminium venetians for my kitchen windows, received them on time and installed them in a few minutes. You saved me a lot of time and headache shopping around. Thank you.

Bassem

Should of done this along time again!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Feb 07, 2016

The aluminium venetians are excellent quality and really easy to install. Delivered on time and great customer service. Thank you!

Kim

Veneta's slimline Aluminium venetian blinds come in 23 stylish colours, from soft whites to bright colours including yellow and red.

Our range of Metallic finishes adds a wow factor that is bound to attract attention from your guests. The vibrant Metallic finish adds a third dimension to your contemporary slimline venetian blind and looks fantastic!

Perforated slats in white and silver. You'll notice from the photograph to the left, the perforated slats are covered with small holes. These holes produce a soft light when the blinds are in the closed position while still keeping your privacy. Perforated slats have a lighter texture and provide a softer finish to the blind.

All components of the blind including head-rail, bottom-rail and cords are colour co-ordinated creating a uniform and neat finish to the blind.

Points to note:

• Slight colour variations will occur between different monitors and screens and even printed brochures compared to the actual colour of the blind. If the accuracy of the colour is important to you, we recommend ordering a free colour sample to ensure you will be satisfied with your selection.
  • To order a free colour sample simply move your mouse over the colour you like and click 'Order Free Sample'. Then 'Checkout' by clicking 'Cart' located at the top right of every page and your samples will be posted out the same day or next business day.
Slat Material Aluminium
Slat Sizes 16mm, 25mm
Colours 23
Tilt Control Cord or Wand
Lift Control Cord
Control Positions Left and/or Right
Valance No
Hold Down Brackets Yes
Headrail Material Steel
Width 385 to 3000mm
Height 255 to 3300mm
Maximum Size 6.5 m2
Depth Required 39mm
Manufacturing Tolerance Width +/- 2mm
Manufacturing Tolerance Height + 6mm
Width deductions for inside mount 10mm
Height deductions for inside mount 0mm

Points to note:

• 'Depth Required' is the clearance required from the front to the back of your window reveal for uninterupted operation of the blind. Please also take into account any window handles or other obstructions that may interfere with the blind.
  • For blinds installed on the inside of the window frame, please provide the window size. The factory will take the relevant deductions to ensure the blind fits nicely into your window frame.
  • For blinds installed on the outside of the window frame, please provide the exact measurements you would like the blind to be manufactured to.

Aluminium Venetian Blind Installation Instructions