Mounting Surface:
Mounting Surface ?
Your Price:

$0.00

inc gst
Bright White Bright White Bright White
Light Filter from $157

Bright White
For the width entered, the blind will be supplied as 2 blinds joined in the centre.

Veneta Honeycomb Blinds – Contemporary Style, Energy Saving and Very Versatile

“Wow” is the reaction all over Australia to our new “SmartGlide” Vertical Honeycomb Blinds. Especially suited to large door openings (up to 7 metres) they provide a sophisticated and more functional alternative to roller blinds or old school vertical blinds. Designed with a contemporary slimline head rail with no floor tracks Veneta’s “SmartGlide” Vertical blinds recede into a very discrete stack when fully open. The best part of all is they are effortless to open and close any time of the day or night allowing easy access for all sliding or bi-folding doorways.

• Wide spans available for large doors
  • Energy efficient reducing your power bills
  • Child safe with no external cords or chains
  • Perfect for sliding glass doors
  • Excellent sound absorption and acoustic properties
  • Unique honeycomb structure keeps your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter

Did you know? As much as 50% of your homes heating and cooling energy may be lost through your windows. Solar heat passes through windows in summer and indoor heating escapes through the windows in winter. Installing Veneta’s Honeycomb blinds in your home will significantly cut your heating and cooling energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.

We thank all our customers who have kindly shared their experience through these review websites to help our future customers understand what they can expect when shopping with Veneta Blinds. Click on the icons below to see what our customers are saying about Veneta Blinds or to leave a review yourself.

SURPRISED AT THE QUALITY

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 11, 2016

I found the whole process of choosing , buying and installing very easy as Veneta Blinds provided all the information and their customer service is excellent. The quality and look of the honeycomb blinds is exceptional. Would recommend as they also provide 5 years warranty and are very reasonably priced.

Anna

Perfect DYI honeycomb blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Aug 08, 2016

I ordered 2 honeycomb blinds that arrived within 2 weeks and were super-easy to put up.

The quality is great and they work beautifully. They were priced well too.

Deb L

The service was great

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jul 23, 2016

The service was great from start to finish and the delivery time was amazing. I was a little nervous buying blinds online but it exceeded my expectations. The honeycomb blinds look great and they were very easy to install. I will definitely be coming back for more.

vickir984

You can buy with confidence!

5 out of 5 – Jul 16, 2016

I've had two orders now for honeycomb blind, and both have been perfect. Installation was a breeze. You can buy with confidence!

neilm811

Good price. Good product. Excellent service.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jul 15, 2016

Honeycomb blinds delivery on time, very well pack, excellent workmanship, make to what I wanted, clear instructions, very easy to install. Excellent communication and followup. I'll shop again definitely. Thanks!

Andrew

Very happy with Veneta service and product.

5 out of 5 – reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

Excellent service (thanks Karen) - helped me get the measurements right for honeycomb blinds. Recommend the free samples - we changed our minds on style and colour after seeing these. Good installation instructions - easy to do, work beautifully and look great. Way less than half the cost of a conventional supplier and quality seems at least as good. Very happy with Veneta service and product.

russella878

Great product & service

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jun 03, 2016

We ordered a number of honeycomb blinds from Veneta Blinds. The online purchase process was easy to use and responsive. The follow up service during the production and delivery processes were excellent. The product that arrived (ahead of time) was perfect for our needs and exactly what we had expected. Measurements were spot-on and the product very easy to install.

Hermie

It looks great, works well and fits well

5 out of 5 – reviewed on Nov 27, 2015

Using the website was easy and instructions for measuring and installing were very clear. They sent out samples so I could check the colours and the blind arrived when they said it would. We're very happy with the blind itself. We got a honeycomb blind - it looks great, works well and fits well.

leeg649

Would recommend anyone to purchase blinds from Veneta

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Nov 26, 2015

Came exactly as ordered, very easy to install. Well packaged and they were delivered within the specified time frame.

The company and Jeremy are great to deal with, and very responsive to any questions. Very pleased with follow-up calls from Jeremy.

Would recommend anyone to purchase blinds from Veneta.

Mintinta

Great Blinds Excellent service

4 out of 5 - reviewed on Nov 19, 2015

Excellent quality, value for money,customer service & communication. The honeycombs good insulation & easy to install. What did let them down in the supply chain was their contracted transport company. Poor delivery performance, blinds didn't arrive together 20 days between 1st blind & last blind delivered. When I rang to chase the last blind they didn't call back as promised.

Bigsmiles77

Couldn't be happier.

5 out of 5 – reviewed on Oct 07, 2015

I was looking for honeycomb blinds for my renovated home. Veneta Blinds was not only great value but had excellent customer service throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend Veneta Blinds for a great looking product backed up by quality. Couldn't be happier.

dannyg741

The quality of the blinds is excellent

5 out of 5 – reviewed on Oct 01, 2015

After shopping around for inexpensive honeycomb blinds I ordered them from Veneta blinds. I saved over 50% compared to suppliers here in WA. The process was straight forward and if you follow the instruction on the website, you can't really get it wrong. I measured my window and terrace recesses and ordered accordingly. The few questions I had were answered promptly and the blinds arrived incredibly well packed and labelled within a week. The quality of the blinds is excellent and the installation was straight forward as well. I generally don't write reviews, but this was an excellent experience I wanted to share. Thank you, Steve, for following up with your friendly phone calls.

saschah185

Absolutely love my Honeycomb blinds!!

5 out of 5 – reviewed on Sep 11, 2015

Absolutely love my Honeycomb blinds!! Customer service was excellent and Olivia was very helpful. Blinds arrived within 2 weeks and were very well packed. Very easy to install and they look fantastic, exactly what I was hoping for.

Would definitely recommend this company and especially honeycomb blinds!

mareec396

Good quality, range and style

5 out of 5 – reviewed on Sep 04, 2015

As with the other seven honeycomb blinds we had previously purchased from Veneta, we have been impressed with the quality of both the blinds and the service. The frequent emails and tracking number informing us of the progress of the order have been very helpful.

Installation is fast and simple and they look amazing! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking for good quality, range and style.

wendyw709

Excellent customer service in EVERY respect

5 out of 5 – reviewed on Aug 31, 2015

Recently ordered 14 Honeycomb Blinds of various sizes, for installation in bedroom, study, lounge, dining and bathroom. Great selection of colours and different fabric types. Excellent customer service in EVERY respect. We had a couple of small issues, and these blinds were replaced within a couple of weeks with fabulous communication throughout. Easy installation, no fuss. They not only look fabulous, but they really block out the minus 10 degrees outside temps. Far cheaper than other brands. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend to others. Thank you !!!

judyg289

Very happy with the goods received

5 out of 5 – reviewed on Aug 30, 2015

The blinds we ordered were a perfect fit, service exceptional & delivered on time. Very happy with the goods received, we ordered the honeycomb blinds and they are fantastic. Would use Veneta again if needed.

danac303

Quality was good and so was the price

5 out of 5 – reviewed on Aug 17, 2015

Just purchased a Honeycomb blind to replace an old vertical in our ensuite. Simply measure the window, choose a style and colour and thats it. Turned up quickly and was notified along the way as it was being made, shipped etc. Quality was good and so was the price. Happy to recommend.

craigh573

Look fantastic and keep the room much warmer

5 out of 5 – reviewed on Jul 23, 2015

We saw honeycomb blinds at a friends new house, and thought that they were exactly what I needed for my study window to keep the heat and cold out. Found them on Veneta Blinds website and followed the easy directions to order them. They arrived in Adelaide in just over a week and were easy to install. Look fantastic and keep the room much warmer.

colins554

Great customer service, free samples in the post and easy to fit DIY

5 out of 5 – reviewed on Apr 29, 2015

Really amazed with the quality of the honeycomb blinds we ordered. Manufactured and delivered in 6 days, when blind fitters were quoting a minimum of 8 weeks!

Great customer service, free samples in the post and easy to fit DIY. We couldn't be happy.

bryanc633

Exactly as described and easy to install

5 out of 5

The honeycomb blinds we ordered have been excellent - exactly as described and easy to install. The light filtering ones in particular let a really lovely soft glow into the room while maintaining privacy and reducing heat from the sun. Veneta have also been great to deal with. I had made a mistake in the size measurements on two of my blinds when ordering and Karen at Veneta was extremely helpful in re-ordering them to the correct size at cost price. Highly recommended.

Alana Herz

Brilliant product, brilliant service, brilliant price.

5 out of 5

Brilliant product, brilliant service, brilliant price. Couldn't be happier with our new honeycomb blinds - will be buying more as we work our way through the house. Karen was awesome - I spent about 3 weeks asking her all sorts of pernickity questions before I was willing to commit, and she very patiently helped us make the right decisions for our windows. Thanks!

Lucy Dalton

Order process very easy

5 out of 5

I found the order process very easy through the Veneta website. They were in constant contact letting me know via email at every step of order, manufacture and delivery, and were super swift with delivery.
I also received a courtesy call just now to see if blinds had arrived and if we were happy.
Cost was reasonable - and comparable to a local shop order we did last year for our bathroom which took about 10 weeks for manufacture/delivery and installation.
Installation by us with the Veneta blinds was simple (helped that I was replacing blinds so already had screw holes in our window frame).
And the blinds themselves (cellular blockout) are high quality, and look fabulous in our 1914 built home with its odd sized large timber windows.
We'll be ordering the next room's windows from Veneta soon.

Rebecca Flanagan

Fantastic Service!!

5 out of 5

We ordered Honeycomb Blinds just before Christmas, they arrived 2 weeks before they said they would.
Very happy with the quality and price, they were less than 1/2 the price of the competitors.
Easy to install ourselves.

Lois Hulst-Cairns

Veneta's Honeycomb fabrics range from gentle soft tones to designer patterns. Fabrics include light filter and blockout levels of light filtering. Light filter fabrics offer a good amount of light into the room while keeping 100% privacy day and night. Blockout fabrics offer maximum light prevention and are very useful insulators especially on a western facing wall.

Transparencies

Day Colours (sheer)

Points to note:

• Blockout has a room darkening effect which varies with certain conditions including fabric type, mounting method and does not make the room pitch black.
  • All Honeycomb fabrics are 'Snow White' on the outside (window side).
  • Slight colour variations will occur between different monitors and screens and even printed brochures compared to the actual colour of the blind. If the accuracy of the colour is important to you, we recommend ordering a free colour sample to ensure you will be satisfied with your choice.
  • To order a free colour sample simply click the button above 'Order a Colour Sample' otherwise on the colour page move your mouse over the colour you like and click 'Order Free Sample'. Then 'Checkout' by clicking 'Cart' located at the top right of every page and your samples will be posted out the same day or next business day.
Model Vertical
Controls Cordless (handle)
Cell Design Single Cell (45 or 62mm)
Fabrics 69
Fabric Composition 100% Polyester
Rail Material Aluminium
Width 750 to 3700mm
Height 600 to 3000mm
Maximum Size 11.1 m2
Depth Required for inside mount 77mm (min 65mm)
Manufacturing Tolerance Width +/- 3mm
Manufacturing Tolerance Height +/- 3mm
Width Deductions we take 6mm
Height Deductions we take 0mm

Points to note:

• 'Depth Required' is the clearance required from the front to the back of your window/door frame for uninterupted operation of the blind. Please also take into account any handles or other obstructions that may interfere with the blind.
  • For blinds installed on the inside of the window/door frame, please provide the inside window/door frame size. The factory will take the relevant deductions to ensure the blind fits nicely into your window/door frame.
  • For blinds installed on the outside of the window/door frame, please provide the exact measurements you would like the blind to be manufactured to.

Honeycomb Vertical Installation Instructions