Mounting Surface:
Mounting Surface ?
Your Price:

$0.00

inc gst
Bright White Bright White Bright White
Light Filter from $160

Bright White
For the width entered, the blind will be supplied as 2 blinds joined in the centre.

SmartFit Honeycomb Blinds

SmartFit Honeycomb Blinds are the perfect solution to narrow window reveals and tight spaces. Originally designed for use on French doors, but now used in many different applications from caravans to boats.

An extremly versatile window covering that has top down and bottom up functionality along with cordless operation using handles on the top and bottom rails. The narrow profile blind can be installed with only 25mm of depth required.

Available in light filter and blockout fabrics with single or double cells.

Honeycomb blinds are made with unique cellular structured fabric that traps air within their pockets to create layers of insulation. Reports show that up to 50% of your household cooling and heating energy can be lost through your windows. These unique insulation properties reduce your power bill and therefore your carbon footprint.

• Slimline profile for narrow reveals and tight spaces
  • Cordless Top Down and Bottom Up functionality
  • Light filter and blockout fabrics in single or double cell
  • Exceptional insulation and sound absorbtion
  • Perfect for French doors, boats and caravans

Did you know? As much as 50% of your homes heating and cooling energy may be lost through your windows. Solar heat passes through windows in summer and indoor heating escapes through the windows in winter. Installing Veneta’s Honeycomb blinds in your home will significantly cut your heating and cooling energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.

We thank all our customers who have kindly shared their experience through these review websites to help our future customers understand what they can expect when shopping with Veneta Blinds. Click on the icons below to see what our customers are saying about Veneta Blinds or to leave a review yourself.

Functional and stylish

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Great product and great customer service. We have installed smart-fit blinds over or louvres. They are so practical and schmick

Renee Thompson

I am so happy with the quality of the blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed Sep 05, 2016

I originally purchased 2 large honeycomb blinds for 2 large two panel doors as a test of quality of the product. These turned out to be excellent and we have now ordered 11 for all the windows upstairs (all double honeycomb) and a combination of top-down/bottom-up as well as day/night. 3 bathroom blinds were Smart-fit. I am so happy with the quality of the blinds that I have now ordered 13 more to replace ageing shutter blinds for all the windows downstairs.

A couple of observations for the blinds I have installed so far.

1) If you install inside a wood frame (as all mine were) you will need to use a drill 3.0mm or larger. The recommendation is for a 2.0mm drill but in hard wood it is very hard work getting the screws in. I would recommend drilling with a 2.5mm drill first and then enlarge with a 3.0 if the wood is hard.

2) The day/night blinds are actually great. I optioned ours (in all the bedrooms) with the day panel bellow the dark night panel. That seems to be the better way however, doing it the other way round will allow you to have the day panel drawn down half way for reasonable light but also maintains some privacy as the day panel is more see-through than the light filter material.

3) For the top-down/bottom-up (and bottom-up only) blinds it would be nice to have the option of some magnets that you can screw on the lower frame so the blind doesn't move with any breeze outside or even movement in the room.

4) The Smart-fit is a great idea (and solves the issue with point 3 as it has built in magnets) but the mechanism of the blind is somewhat more stiff than the blinds not fixed at the bottom and for more elderly customers it might be hard to raise or lower the blind. I worry the plastic clip used to raise the blind might snap off - which of course it won't). This type of blind would be ideal for bathrooms where you want light but are not likely to raise/lower the blinds often.

5) The light filter blind allows a lot of light in but you cannot see though it so privacy is well protected. It saves having to raise the blind in the morning.

6) Quality seems to be excellent and robust but I have only had them for a few weeks so it will be interesting to see what they are like in a few years.

Thats about it. Great blinds and I can't wait for the new order of 13 to arrive.

Thank you Veneta Blinds.

andreic

Great company

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Aug 08, 2016

Purchased double cell honeycomb blinds. Both the Smartfit and the corded were very easy to fit.

Excellent service and excellent product, very happy with Veneta.

Matt

Great product, excellent customer service

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Apr 06, 2016

Just received my smartfit honeycomb blind. I installed it in 15 minutes, perfect fit.

Took less than two weeks to arrive even through Easter Break

The staff at Veneta were happy to send me lots of samples and their telephone assistance and online chat is very good.

Very Happy.

JanC

• Fabrics include Light Filter and Blockout levels of light filtering to enhance your particular situation. Light Filter fabrics offer a great amount of light into the room while keeping 100% privacy day and night. Blockout fabrics offer maximum light prevention and exceptional insulating properties. The picture below illustrates the variation in transparencies.
  • Over 50 fabrics to choose from
  • Made from 100% ployester
  • Blockout fabrics come with an insulating foil lining
  • Fabrics ranging from gentle soft tones to designer patterns
  • Specially designed bounce back pleats that stay in shape
  • Colour co-ordinated components for a sharp clean finish

Transparencies

Points to note:

• Blockout fabric has a room darkening effect which varies with certain conditions including fabric type, mounting method and does not make the room pitch black.
  • All Honeycomb fabrics are 'Snow White' on the outside (window side).
  • Slight colour variations will occur between different monitors and screens and even printed brochures compared to the actual colour of the blind. If the accuracy of the colour is important to you, we recommend ordering a free colour sample to ensure you will be satisfied with your selection.
  • To order a free colour sample simply move your mouse over the colour you like and click 'Order Free Sample'. Then 'Checkout' by clicking 'Cart' located at the top right of every page and your samples will be posted out the same day or next business day.
Model SmartFit (top down and bottom up)
Controls Cordless (handles on top and bottom rails)
Cell Designs Single (25 or 45mm) and Double (38mm)
Fabrics 74
Fabric Composition 100% Polyester
Rail Material Aluminium
Hold Down Clips No
Width 220 to 1800mm
Height 150 to 2200mm
Maximum Size (upto 1270mm width) 2.7 m2
Maximum Size (over 1270mm width) 4 m2
Depth Required (25mm single cell) 25mm
Depth Required (45mm single cell) 45mm
Depth Required (38mm double cell) 38mm
Manufacturing Tolerance - Width +/- 3mm
Manufacturing Tolerance - Height + 13mm - +153mm
Width Deductions we take 6mm
Height Deductions we take 0mm

Points to note:

• 'Depth Required' is the clearance required from the front to the back of your window frame for uninterupted operation of the blind. Please also take into account any window handles or other obstructions that may interfere with the blind.
  • For blinds installed on the inside of the window frame, please provide the inside window frame size. The factory will take the relevant deductions to ensure the blind fits nicely into your window frame.
  • For blinds installed on the outside of the window frame, please provide the exact measurements you would like the blind to be manufactured to.

Smartfit Single Cell Installation Instructions

Smartfit Double Cell Installation Instructions