Mounting Surface:
Mounting Surface ?
Your Price:

$0.00

inc gst
Bright White Bright White Bright White Bright White
Light Filter from $209

Bright White
For the width entered, the blind will be supplied as 2 blinds joined in the centre.

Veneta Honeycomb Blinds – Contemporary Style, Energy Saving and Very Versatile

Enjoy the versatile nature of Veneta’s “SmartStyle” Day and Night Honeycomb blinds. Not only do they offer you complete privacy, room darkening, insulation and reduction of street noise during the night, but in the morning they can the can effortlessly transform into a sheer blind allowing natural light to flood into the room, providing a filtered streetscape view whilst maintaining a discrete degree of privacy.

Easy and quick to operate they are available in corded, cordless and remote models.  With nearly 100 décor Honeycomb fabric options you will surely find one perfectly suited to your room’s décor.

• Excellent Insulator
  • Modern look and great for privacy
  • Energy efficient reducing your power bills
  • Child and pet safe
  • Single & double cell fabric
  • Small stack and clear view when open
  • Unique honeycomb structure keeps your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter

Did you know? As much as 50% of your homes heating and cooling energy may be lost through your windows. Solar heat passes through windows in summer and indoor heating escapes through the windows in winter. Installing Veneta’s Honeycomb blinds in your home will significantly cut your heating and cooling energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.

We thank all our customers who have kindly shared their experience through these review websites to help our future customers understand what they can expect when shopping with Veneta Blinds. Click on the icons below to see what our customers are saying about Veneta Blinds or to leave a review yourself.

Great product, excellent price, quick delivery

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

We recently brought a day night honeycomb blind through Veneta, and are very happy with the product. It was half the price compared to local options and the quality is exactly the same. We will be buying more blinds through them now we have seen the quality.

Hayley

I am so happy with the quality of the blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

I originally purchased 2 large honeycomb blinds for 2 large two panel doors as a test of quality of the product. These turned out to be excellent and we have now ordered 11 for all the windows upstairs (all double honeycomb) and a combination of top-down/bottom-up as well as day/night. 3 bathroom blinds were Smart-fit. I am so happy with the quality of the blinds that I have now ordered 13 more to replace ageing shutter blinds for all the windows downstairs.

A couple of observations for the blinds I have installed so far.

1) If you install inside a wood frame (as all mine were) you will need to use a drill 3.0mm or larger. The recommendation is for a 2.0mm drill but in hard wood it is very hard work getting the screws in. I would recommend drilling with a 2.5mm drill first and then enlarge with a 3.0 if the wood is hard.

2) The day/night blinds are actually great. I optioned ours (in all the bedrooms) with the day panel bellow the dark night panel. That seems to be the better way however, doing it the other way round will allow you to have the day panel drawn down half way for reasonable light but also maintains some privacy as the day panel is more see-through than the light filter material.

3) For the top-down/bottom-up (and bottom-up only) blinds it would be nice to have the option of some magnets that you can screw on the lower frame so the blind doesn't move with any breeze outside or even movement in the room.

4) The Smart-fit is a great idea (and solves the issue with point 3 as it has built in magnets) but the mechanism of the blind is somewhat more stiff than the blinds not fixed at the bottom and for more elderly customers it might be hard to raise or lower the blind. I worry the plastic clip used to raise the blind might snap off - which of course it won't). This type of blind would be ideal for bathrooms where you want light but are not likely to raise/lower the blinds often.

5) The light filter blind allows a lot of light in but you cannot see though it so privacy is well protected. It saves having to raise the blind in the morning.

6) Quality seems to be excellent and robust but I have only had them for a few weeks so it will be interesting to see what they are like in a few years.

Thats about it. Great blinds and I can't wait for the new order of 13 to arrive.

Thank you Veneta Blinds.

andreic

We LOVE them

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Aug 31, 2015

The day/night honeycomb blinds we ordered look fantastic and work equally well, we LOVE them.

• Over 70 fabrics to choose from...
  • Ranging from gentle soft tones to designer patterns
  • Fabrics are made of polyester
  • The blockout fabrics have a foil lining for insulation
  • Cells are designed to bounce back into shape
  • Transparencies include Light Filter, Blockout and Sheer(day) fabric. Light Filter fabrics offer a great amount of light into the room while maintaining privacy day and night. Blockout fabrics offer maximum light prevention and exceptional insulating properties. The picture below illustrates the variation in transparencies...

Transparencies

Sheer(day) Colours for Day&Night Blinds

Points to note:

• Blockout fabric has a room darkening effect which varies with certain conditions including fabric type, mounting method and does not make the room pitch black.
  • The reverse side (window side) of the fabric is 'Snow White' for Blockout fabrics and 'Snow Drift' for Light Filter fabrics.
  • The 'Day' colour for Day&Night blinds is located at the Top of the blind by default, however you have the option to change this on the order page.
  • Slight colour variations will occur between different monitors and screens and even printed brochures compared to the actual colour of the blind. If the accuracy of the colour is important to you, we recommend ordering a free colour sample to ensure you will be satisfied with your selection.
  • To order a free colour sample simply move your mouse over the colour you like and click 'Order Free Sample'. Then 'Checkout' by clicking 'Cart' located at the top right of every page and your samples will be posted out the same day or next business day.
Model Day Night
Controls Cords (top rail controlled by cord on left and bottom rail controlled by cord on right)
Cell Designs Single Cell (25 or 45mm) and Double Cell (38mm)
Fabrics 74
Fabric Composition Polyester
Rail Material Aluminium
Hold Down Clips No
Width 220mm to 2500mm
Height 250mm to 3600mm
Maximum Size 5.5 m2
Depth Required - 25mm Single Cell 27mm
Depth Required - 45mm Single Cell 53mm
Depth Required - 38mm Double Cell 46mm
Manufacturing Tolerance in Width +/- 3mm
Manufacturing Tolerance in Height + 19mm
Width Deductions we take 6mm
Height Deductions we take 0mm

Points to note:

• 'Depth Required' is the clearance required from the front to the back of your window frame for uninterupted operation of the blind. Please also take into account any window handles or other obstructions that may interfere with the blind.
  • For blinds installed on the inside of the window frame, please provide the inside window frame size. The factory will take the relevant deductions to ensure the blind fits nicely into your window frame.
  • For blinds installed on the outside of the window frame, please provide the exact measurements you would like the blind to be manufactured to.

Honeycomb Corded Day&Night Installation Instructions