Rail Colour ?
Extension Pole:
Extension Pole ?
Mounting Surface:
Mounting Surface ?
Creamy Creamy Creamy Creamy
Light Filter from $246

Creamy
For the width entered, the blind will be supplied as 2 blinds joined in the centre.
Your Price:

$0.00

-0%

inc gst

Australians are facing an Energy Crisis!

The ACCC Report into the National Electricity Market (Oct 16, 2017) recognised “that price increases over the past 10 years are putting Australian businesses and consumers under unacceptable pressure”. ACCC Chairman Rod Sims said...

“Residential electricity prices have increased by 63% on top of inflation since 2007-08.”

So, while the politicians play the blame game and duck for cover over the energy crisis, how can Veneta Blinds help you reduce your energy costs?

Honeycomb Blinds are made with a unique cellular structured fabric that traps air within their cells to create layers of insulation (similar principle to double glazed windows).

Veneta Honeycomb Blinds will protect your home against heat loss in winter and unwanted solar heat gain in the hot summer months, creating a comfortable indoor living environment all year round and reducing reliance on heating and cooling appliances. This diagram shows how Honeycomb Blinds trap air within the cells, preventing unwanted warm or cool air.

Honeycomb Blinds will significantly reduce your annual home heating and cooling energy costs and lessen your carbon footprint by reducing your energy consumption. Honeycomb Blinds with a blockout fabric are the most energy efficient product in the Veneta range.

This diagram shows how Veneta’s Honeycomb Blinds work to keep your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer. In the winter months, the blind keeps warm air in and cool air out and in the summer months blocks heat from entering the home and keeps cool are inside.

It is important to understand the appliances that keep your home cool in summer and warm in winter generally use the most electricity in your home or office (on average 40% of your total energy usage).

As well as appliances, heat transfer through windows and glass doors contribute to a high level of energy loss, severely reducing the effectiveness of heating and cooling your home or office. The impact on your comfort and costs can be considerable, for example:

• In winter, up to 40% of your home's heating energy can leak out through your windows      
  • In summer, up to 87% of heat gain can be caused through uncovered glass windows and doors
  • In the summer month's, heat gain through an uncovered window can be 100 times greater than an uncovered insulated wall in the same location

The above statistics provided by the Australian Government Department of Environment and Energy, show why it is important to take appropriate measures to insulate your windows and glass doors to reduce rising energy costs. Choosing suitable window coverings that will help to protect your home all your round, can help you save up to 34% on your energy bills. 

Veneta Honeycomb Blinds – Contemporary Style, Energy Saving and Very Versatile

Enjoy the versatile nature of Veneta’s “SmartStyle” Day and Night Honeycomb blinds. Not only do they offer you complete privacy, room darkening, insulation and reduction of street noise during the night, but in the morning they can the can effortlessly transform into a sheer blind allowing natural light to flood into the room, providing a filtered streetscape view whilst maintaining a discrete degree of privacy.

Easy and quick to operate they are available in corded, cordless and remote models.  With nearly 100 décor Honeycomb fabric options you will surely find one perfectly suited to your room’s décor.

• Excellent Insulator
  • Modern look and great for privacy
  • Energy efficient reducing your power bills
  • Child and pet safe
  • Single & double cell fabric
  • Small stack and clear view when open
  • Unique honeycomb structure keeps your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter

Did you know? As much as 50% of your homes heating and cooling energy may be lost through your windows. Solar heat passes through windows in summer and indoor heating escapes through the windows in winter. Installing Veneta’s Honeycomb blinds in your home will significantly cut your heating and cooling energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.

We thank all our customers who have kindly shared their experience through these review websites to help our future customers understand what they can expect when shopping with Veneta Blinds. Click on the icons below to see what our customers are saying about Veneta Blinds or to leave a review yourself.

DIY Blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

We measured, ordered and Installed 9 Honeycomb blinds and 1 roller blind. Veneta Blinds provide excellent support and assistance both over the phone, through the online chat and with the how to do it videos on Youtube. we have more windows to cover and will use Veneta Blinds again.

Phoebe

Veneta Honeycomb Blinds: Excellent Product and Service

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

We have just installed 9 Veneta Honeycomb Blinds and have nothing but praise regarding the price, product and service. Veneta sent free samples out and we were impressed with the quality. After we ordered they kept us informed of the progress and delivered within the specified timeframe. (about 12 days) The instructions were clear and everything was well packaged to ensure there was no damage on delivery.

Alan

Awesome product!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

I bought Veneta Honeycomb Blinds, as I wanted to insulate and keep the house warm. I really like my Day Night blind as they are compact and replaced both sheer and blockout curtains in my house. I ordered them in Topaz color, to be fitted Inside window frame, which brightened up and make the house look tidier. Installation was pretty easy with detailed instructions. Basically, screw in 3 brackets onto the window frame, and clip the blind unit into them. As mentioned on their website, it is critical to make accurate measurements. I paid close attention when I made my measurements, and the blinds fits perfectly, without unnecessary gaps around the window, offering a complete privacy. My Consultant, Liz, was helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Delivery was as instructed, with tracking number supplied. If only some rubber/foam tape (or some sort) applied to the bottom rail as standard, since it bangs against the window frame every time I close the blind down.

H.M

Delivered on time exactly 2 weeks after my order.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Very helpful customer service able to answer my questions about fitting multiple honeycomb blinds in a single window. Good value. Delivered on time exactly 2 weeks after my order. Easy to install. Look and work great exactly as described. I wish other companies would deliver on their promises the same way Veneta does. No hassles at all - a big contrast to other experiences whilst constructing our house.

pearlk

Easier and lovlier than expected!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I'm a new home owner so, measuring and ordering new blinds for my new apartment was a little nerve wracking. Veneta Blinds were helpful from the word go. Of all the online stores I looked at, they had the best range of cellular blinds; single cell Vs double cell, different sized cells, cordless Vs corded and a good range of colours. I ordered some samples and they arrived quickly and Veneta Blinds called a few days later to check how I was going. They also provided a range of sample blinds so I could see the difference between single and double celled. I followed their instructions on measuring the window and my blinds fit perfectly (seriously, perfectly!). once I ordered the blinds they arrived within 3 weeks. To top it all off, they were very very easy to install - I actually did it on my own! Veneta then also followed up with me following delivery to check I was happy. All in all, fantastic service!.

Phoebe

Very happy with our new honeycomb blinds.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Very happy with our new honeycomb blinds.They look amazing and the blockout is great for keeping the room dark and holding the temperature. They do look Laing s well.

sandrap179

We are so impressed with Veneta Blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

We are so impressed with Veneta Blinds it’s unlikely that we will use another company again. The service was excellent and the product faultless. We purchased honeycomb blinds and they are everything we hoped for.

kirstenb799

Quality Blinds and Excellent Service!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Quality Blinds and Excellent Service! We are very happy with the Honeycomb Blinds which we purchased through Veneta Blinds. They look great and fit snuggly in to the window frames. I found that the price of the blinds was very reasonable in comparison to other blind and curtain companies and are of the same quality of the more expensive blinds. The installation video and instruction leaflet provided by Veneta Blinds are very helpful, though in my case, I did find it more beneficial to use a slightly larger bit piece than what is suggested in the leaflet when drilling the guide holes into the wooden window frame. We will definitely purchase more blinds through Veneta Blinds again.

michelled247

New Warmth

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

We have been renovating our home which has not been insulated. There are quite a few windows which we could not replace, so decided to try the insulating blinds. Although the walls have not been insulated yet, we can already feel the difference in the warmth of the house. In the past, in cold weather, the inside of the house has always been colder than the outside. Now we have the light and warmth. The customer service has been great. It is so refreshing to deal with people and have the personal contact.

Cherry

Veneta Blinds has been awesome!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Buying blinds online could have been a really good or a terrible experience.. Luckily, my experience with Veneta Blinds has been awesome! I ordered a bunch of samples which came within days and once I selected my fabric I followed the measurement instructions to measure up three windows for block out honeycomb blinds. Veneta called me to double check all the details and my blinds then came a day or so earlier than expected. They fit perfectly and installation was so easy that I can’t believe the mark up some companies charge to measure and fit! The quality of the blinds is outstanding for the price and they are easy to operate. The end product and whole experience definitely exceeded my expectations and I will be ordering from Veneta again!

ellek667

We're super happy with our Day-Night honeycomb blind!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

We're super happy with our Veneta Day-Night Honeycomb blind!
It's a perfect fit for our window, and were fast and easy to install. They look great, and the sheer 'day' blind actually makes the room feel better lit than if we had no blind - but it gives that all important privacy from the street. The blockout blind is great, as well, creating a nice dark room during the day and stopping the streetlight shining in at night. No cords are safer in our kids' room, as well.
The blind looks so crisp and sharp. Delivery was fast, and customer service interactions were positive. I'm keen to upgrade the blinds in our other rooms to Veneta as well!

Alisa Stephens

We would use this company again.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I ordered colour samples for a single cell blind which arrived quite quickly and then found the subsequent ordering process to be simple.The blind arrived today and my husband had no problems installing it. On this experience we would use this company again.

Nelly

The quality of our honeycomb blinds is great.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

From ordering samples through to installation, the information online and support provided by Veneta was fantastic. Made measuring and installing a breeze. The quality of our honeycomb blinds is great and really love the fact that we have not lost our view as they fold away to nothing.

janes660

I'm very happy with the end product.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

A friend had a very good experience and recommended Veneta so I decided to get some honeycomb blinds. The customer service staff service were very patient and helpful, the blinds arrived quickly and were relatively easy to install with the help of the instructions and video. I liked there was an option to call for back up help as well. I'm very happy with the end product.

jennib19

We got multiple quotes and Venetia blinds came in $1800 cheaper.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

We were after blinds for our bay windows. We looked around and decided that we wanted honeycomb Venetian blinds. We got multiple quotes and Venetia blinds came in $1800 cheaper. Not only were they cheaper but they have a better warranty and they delivered in 9 days from ordering. They were custom size blinds. They were also block out and sheer cordless blinds. They were relatively easy to install and work a treat. They block out most light during the day and the sheer blinds means we can have light come in but no one can see in. Would definitely order more from them and happily recommend

maxh978

Amazing Service

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

Blinds for bay windows are a tricky business. Honeycomb day and night are not cheap, so it is important to get it right. We spend two weeks in measuring, taking pictures and emailing to Veneta. Karen was very patient, replying with technical details and advice. 
The blinds arrived within two weeks of ordering. Blinds fit perfectly. Also, the quality of the blinds is very good. All we can say is that it was worth the effort. 
Thank you, Veneta

Vin-margaritab

Great product, excellent price, quick delivery

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

We recently brought a day night honeycomb blind through Veneta, and are very happy with the product. It was half the price compared to local options and the quality is exactly the same. We will be buying more blinds through them now we have seen the quality.

Hayley

I am so happy with the quality of the blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

I originally purchased 2 large honeycomb blinds for 2 large two panel doors as a test of quality of the product. These turned out to be excellent and we have now ordered 11 for all the windows upstairs (all double honeycomb) and a combination of top-down/bottom-up as well as day/night. 3 bathroom blinds were Smart-fit. I am so happy with the quality of the blinds that I have now ordered 13 more to replace ageing shutter blinds for all the windows downstairs.

A couple of observations for the blinds I have installed so far.

1) If you install inside a wood frame (as all mine were) you will need to use a drill 3.0mm or larger. The recommendation is for a 2.0mm drill but in hard wood it is very hard work getting the screws in. I would recommend drilling with a 2.5mm drill first and then enlarge with a 3.0 if the wood is hard.

2) The day/night blinds are actually great. I optioned ours (in all the bedrooms) with the day panel bellow the dark night panel. That seems to be the better way however, doing it the other way round will allow you to have the day panel drawn down half way for reasonable light but also maintains some privacy as the day panel is more see-through than the light filter material.

3) For the top-down/bottom-up (and bottom-up only) blinds it would be nice to have the option of some magnets that you can screw on the lower frame so the blind doesn't move with any breeze outside or even movement in the room.

4) The Smart-fit is a great idea (and solves the issue with point 3 as it has built in magnets) but the mechanism of the blind is somewhat more stiff than the blinds not fixed at the bottom and for more elderly customers it might be hard to raise or lower the blind. I worry the plastic clip used to raise the blind might snap off - which of course it won't). This type of blind would be ideal for bathrooms where you want light but are not likely to raise/lower the blinds often.

5) The light filter blind allows a lot of light in but you cannot see though it so privacy is well protected. It saves having to raise the blind in the morning.

6) Quality seems to be excellent and robust but I have only had them for a few weeks so it will be interesting to see what they are like in a few years.

Thats about it. Great blinds and I can't wait for the new order of 13 to arrive.

Thank you Veneta Blinds.

andreic

We LOVE them

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Aug 31, 2015

The day/night honeycomb blinds we ordered look fantastic and work equally well, we LOVE them.

• Fabrics include Light Filter and Blockout levels of light filtering to enhance your particular situation. Light Filter fabrics offer a great amount of light into the room while keeping 100% privacy day and night. Blockout fabrics offer maximum light prevention and exceptional insulating properties. The picture below illustrates the variation in transparencies.
  • Over 80 fabrics to choose from
  • Made from 100% ployester
  • Blockout fabrics come with an insulating foil lining
  • Fabrics ranging from gentle soft tones to designer patterns
  • Specially designed bounce back pleats that stay in shape
  • Colour co-ordinated components for a sharp clean finish

Transparencies

Day Colours (Sheer - single cell only)

Points to note:

• Blockout fabric has a room darkening effect which varies with certain conditions including fabric type, mounting method and does not make the room pitch black.
  • The reverse side (window side) of the fabric is 'Snow White' for Blockout fabrics and 'Snow Drift' for Light Filter fabrics.
  • Slight colour variations will occur between different monitors and screens and even printed brochures compared to the actual colour of the blind. If the accuracy of the colour is important to you, we recommend ordering a free colour sample to ensure you will be satisfied with your selection.
  • To order a free colour sample simply move your mouse over the colour you like and click 'Order Free Sample'. Then 'Checkout' by clicking 'Cart' located at the top right of every page and your samples will be posted out the same day or next business day.
Model Cordless Day&Night
Controls Cordless (handles on top and bottom rails)
Cell Designs Single Cell (25 or 45mm) and Double Cell (38mm)
Fabrics 81
Fabric Composition 100% Polyester
Rail Material Aluminium
Hold Down Clips No
Width 380 to 2500mm
Height 250 to 2200mm
Maximum Size 5.5 m2
Depth Required (all cell designs) 57mm
Manufacturing Tolerance - Width +/- 3mm
Manufacturing Tolerance - Height + 13mm - +153mm
Width Deductions we take (inside mount) 6mm
Height Deductions we take (inside mount) 0mm

Points to note:

• 'Depth Required' is the clearance required from the front to the back of your window frame for uninterupted operation of the blind. Please also take into account any window handles or other obstructions that may interfere with the blind.
  • For blinds installed on the inside of the window frame, please provide the inside window frame size. The factory will take the relevant deductions to ensure the blind fits nicely into your window frame.
  • For blinds installed on the outside of the window frame, please provide the exact measurements you would like the blind to be manufactured to.

Honeycomb Cordless Day&Night Installation Instructions