Tilt Position ?
Tilt Control:
Tilt Control ?
Mounting Surface:
Mounting Surface ?
Brushed Aluminium Brushed Aluminium Brushed Aluminium
Now From $53

Brushed Aluminium
For the width entered, the blind will be supplied as 2 blinds joined in the centre.
Your Price:

$0.00

-0%

inc gst

Aluminium Blinds

Veneta's unique range of Aluminium slimline blinds offer versatility with applications ranging from your bathroom or laundry to your living room or commercial premise. Aluminium blinds come with 25mm slimline slats offering a touch of style to the interior of your home or office.

Designed and manufactured at our world leading manufacturing facility, ensuring quality components, assembly and operation. Aluminium blinds are extremely durable and easy to clean. With an array of over 20 colours to choose from including metallic and perforated finishes, the Veneta slimline Aluminium blinds have a unique tone that offers a variation to the norm when it comes to your choice of window covering.

• Low cost timeless venetian blind for the home or office
  • Offers simple light control, ventilation and privacy with wand or cord operation
  • Easy to clean, durable, hard wearing and long lasting
  • Resistant to scratching, scuffing, peeling, fading and corrosion
  • Popular for commercial applications
  • Perfect for windows with a narrow reveal
  • Quick and easy to install
  • Child Safe features and fire retardant properties

Safety Tip! Please ensure the hold down brackets and cord safety cleats are installed securely to make your blinds child safe.

We thank all our customers who have kindly shared their experience through these review websites to help our future customers understand what they can expect when shopping with Veneta Blinds. Click on the icons below to see what our customers are saying about Veneta Blinds or to leave a review yourself.

I will definitely return again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on July 10, 2019

Everything is super-easy with ordering blinds from Veneta! What's amazing is the price and quality of my venetians. I am extremely happy and truly satisfied with the blinds. Customer service is faultless - I was kept informed regularly by email and was able to track the shipment. A follow-up personal phone call after delivery and asked how our installation of the blinds went, was thoughtful and unexpected! This is my second or third order from Veneta and I will definitely return again!

daleh138

A great looking product and good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on June 27, 2019

My Venetian blinds look great and were very affordable. The company kept me up to date with what stage my order was at via e-mail throughout the process. Will use again

Jack P

Fast service and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on June 12, 2019

Fast service and delivery, they never fail to impress. They have supplied all sorts of venetians for us and it's always as we wanted. Thanks Veneta Blinds

suem577

High quality made-to-measure product

5 out of 5, reviewed on June 05, 2019

I have ordered blinds from Veneta on three occasions, including Roman and Venetian blinds. I have received excellent customer service each time, quick delivery and a high quality made-to-measure product at a great price.

marguerite-d

I would definitely order again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2019

I purchased these for my caravan to match existing Venetian blinds they are an exact match, follow up after placing order is great and production, price and delivery is also very good I would definitely order again

phillipl404

Perfect Venetian Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2019

I was looking for a custom venetian blind and found Venta Blinds to have an exellent range of products and great pricing. Packaging was done very well and delivery was prompt. I was kept informed until day of delivery. I installed the blinds myself and read the instructions carefully. Was very excited when the blinds installed perfectly. Happy customer indeed.

Rob Y

No more frilly curtains in the caravan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2019

Bought 3 micro blinds for our caravan. The blinds were very reasonably priced, arrived on time and were in good condition. Installation was easy and the service from Veneta was excellent with a phone check regarding the measurements and emails regarding delivery Would highly recommend.

Maxine

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2019

Love my red Venetian kitchen blind. Adds the WOW factor to my new grey & white kitchen. Excellent customer service, delivery time and hubby surprised me by installing the blind whilst I was at work. Would recommend Veneta Blinds to family & friends.

ruthd524

Veneta's customer service and support was first class.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2019

I bought 4 white 25mm aluminium venetian blinds, they look great and were easy to install. Ordering was simple and delivery was prompt. Veneta's customer service and support was first class. Another plus was the price.

peterw359

Great quality, great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2019

Ordered two Venetian blinds and was really pleased with the quality of the blind, the speed of delivery and the before and after sales service, great company to do business with.

LJ-ACT

Excellent value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2019

Good looking venetian blinds, excellent value for money, with prompt service and delivery.

allanw424

Easy to put up and looks amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2019

Received my made to measure Venetian blind very quickly. Easy to put up and looks amazing

joannep329

Easy to install and looks great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

Customised venetian blinds arrived within reasonable time. Easy to install and looks great! Phil was also very proactive at touching base and even gave me a call to ensure the blinds arrived safely and that there weren't any problems. Will not hesitate to order from Veneta Blinds again.

Yasmin Sungkar

I am very happy with the product and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

I have recently purchased Veneta Venetian blinds online and found the whole experience was excellent. Ordering the blinds online was effortless and very easy, no hassles whatsoever. The price was really good compared to other online sites. Once the order was placed, I was kept informed at all times of the progress from manufacturing to delivery. The blinds arrived on time as scheduled and in good order, measurements were as ordered and were very easy to put up. I am very happy with the product and customer service. I would not hesitate in Highly recommending Veneta blinds if you are thinking of purchasing online. Michael B.

Michael Bianco

Quality venetian blind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

My order was delivered within the stated 2 week time frame. The venetian blind fits perfectly and looks great. The 16mm slats suit the small window.

Glenda L

Best customer service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Best customer service ever, with helpful communications each step of the order process, venetian blinds ordered were supplied, expertly packed for delivery and easy to install with easy to understand instructions. Highly recommend Veneta blinds.

Margaret M

Extremely easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sept 06, 2018

Veneta Blinds was extremely easy to deal with. Once I had measured the spaces I was able to order the venetian blinds. They arrived within two weeks and were very simple to install. They have completely changed the look of the space they are in - a bathroom - making it a very stylish room. I am about to order more for two other rooms. Highly recommended. Thanks Veneta.

franm435

Excellent and efficient service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Excellent and efficient service. Great to deal with. Blinds arrived safely and in a timely manner. Excellent quality product (slim-line venetians). Would highly recommend.

estherl684

Quality Great ; Service Great !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

The Custom made Blind for the Bathroom looks Great ! The Natural light reflects into the Room with more Light off the White Aluminium Blades !

John C

Very happy with my venetian blinds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Very happy with my venetian blinds. The website was easy to use with very good instructions. Good pricing. Thank you Veneta.

f042c2f8

Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I bought a single aluminium blind to trial on my yacht. Worked a treat, so I have now ordered 3 more. Great to have them custom made to size. Excellent price and service adds to a great experience all round. Thanks

ChrisC

Easy Order Process and Great Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 2, 2017

We found Veneta on line with competitive price but not sure about the product quality. So we ordered just one to make sure it is what we want. Support staff was very helpful, answered all of my questions via chatting or even phoned me. Order process was so easy to choose and set the specifications. When we received it, the quality is so good and easy installation procedure with step by step instructions. This is a 25mm aluminium venetian blind as in the photo. My wife loves it as it looks so great standing out from the existing roller blinds. We have ordered another 8 blinds to replace all the roller blinds. In short, competitive price, high quality, easy installation with 5 years warranty. One more thing, even I can request a longer wand and control cords at no extra cost rather than the standard lengths

Xa Dinh

Love our new blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Great service & followup along the way.
We ordered sample of venetian colours we liked, then followed the simple instructions for measuring and ordered our blinds. They arrived within the stated time-frame we were given and fit perfectly. They look great. We even received an email after ordering to check that venetions were suitable for our requirements as they are not totally private in certain circumstances (we have them in a bathroom). They are perfect for our situation so all good and we are very pleased with the result. Price was great too and the quality very good

JanMarie

Looks so professional. Great looking blinds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Customer service and support has been excellent. No issues in installing the venetian blinds and they look great. Will be using Veneta again. .

GillieB

My second purchase from Veneta

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sept 15, 2017

I had fitted Veneta venetians to some windows previously, they offer the privacy and sunscreening I required. I ordered and fitted more blinds to the remaining windows, easy to order, easy to fit and prompt delivery. I'm extremely pleased with the results.

Trevor

Cheaper price, user friendly website to order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sept 10, 2017

Received a quote from a local retailer for plantation blinds and also 2 side windows for venetians. Their price was much higher for the venetians so went online and found Veneta. Cheaper price, user friendly website to order and great customer service with follow up phone call. Also easy to hang..

jenniferk312

Good service from beginning to end.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

Ordered three venetian blinds. Good service from beginning to end. Friendly staff, good quality, reasonable price, quick delivery..

peterb199

Blinds are great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

The metallic perforated slim venetians look fantastic! The service was incredibly quick and they were easier to install than we expected.

Nerida

Fear Not ! Top quality product 

5 out of 5 - Sep 22, 2016

I ordered aluminium venetian and honeycomb bottom down- top up blinds and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. The quality is great and the dimensions were exact. Installation was simple and intuitive with just a drill, screw driver and tape measure.

Upon placing my order I received a call from Vanetta blinds within half an hour to confirm the details. I received the blinds in less than the 2 weeks quoted and had all 9 of them out of the box and installed in under 90 minutes. Highly recommended.

Dean

Perfect size for a small window

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Sep 02, 2016

Our 10yr old caravan has a small (700mm) kitchen window and we have had drawn curtains since new. Veneta advertised the 16mm slats which we had seen on another van. The installation was easy and they look fantastic.

Ezza

Great Customer Service...

5 out of 5 - reviewed on 07 Sep 2016

Great Customer Service

16mm mirco venitian blinds look better than I expected

So easy to install yourself

markb875

Excellent products and fantastic service.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Feb 11, 2016

I would highly recommend Veneta Blinds; high quality products and excellent service all with rather reasonable prices. Ordered two aluminium venetians for my kitchen windows, received them on time and installed them in a few minutes. You saved me a lot of time and headache shopping around. Thank you.

Bassem

Should of done this along time again!

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Feb 07, 2016

The aluminium venetians are excellent quality and really easy to install. Delivered on time and great customer service. Thank you!

Kim

Veneta's slimline Aluminium venetian blinds come in 23 stylish colours, from soft whites to bright colours including yellow and red.

Our range of Metallic finishes adds a wow factor that is bound to attract attention from your guests. The vibrant Metallic finish adds a third dimension to your contemporary slimline venetian blind and looks fantastic!

Perforated slats in white and silver. You'll notice from the photograph to the left, the perforated slats are covered with small holes. These holes produce a soft light when the blinds are in the closed position while still keeping your privacy. Perforated slats have a lighter texture and provide a softer finish to the blind.

All components of the blind including head-rail, bottom-rail and cords are colour co-ordinated creating a uniform and neat finish to the blind.

Points to note:

• Slight colour variations will occur between different monitors and screens and even printed brochures compared to the actual colour of the blind. If the accuracy of the colour is important to you, we recommend ordering a free colour sample to ensure you will be satisfied with your selection.
  • To order a free colour sample simply move your mouse over the colour you like and click 'Order Free Sample'. Then 'Checkout' by clicking 'Cart' located at the top right of every page and your samples will be posted out the same day or next business day.
Slat Material Aluminium
Slat Sizes 16mm, 25mm
Colours 23
Tilt Control Cords or Wand
Lift Control Cord
Control Positions Left and/or Right
Valance No
Hold Down Brackets Yes
Headrail Material Steel
Width 385 to 3000mm
Height 255 to 3300mm
Maximum Size 6.5 m2
Depth Required 39mm
Manufacturing Tolerance Width +/- 2mm
Manufacturing Tolerance Height + 6mm
Width deductions we take (inside mount) 10mm
Height deductions we take (inside mount) 0mm

Points to note:

• All required hardware is included.
  • 'Depth Required' is the clearance required from the front to the back of your window reveal for uninterupted operation of the blind. Please also take into account any window handles or other obstructions that may interfere with the blind.
  • Closure of blind slats decreases with the size of the blind. We do not recommend an Aluminium Venetian if privacy is important.
  • For blinds installed on the inside of the window frame, please provide the window size. The factory will take the relevant deductions to ensure the blind fits nicely into your window frame.
  • For blinds installed on the outside of the window frame, please provide the exact measurements you would like the blind to be manufactured to.

Aluminium Venetian Blind Installation Instructions