Charcoal S9001

New

Processing

Step 3: Enter your sizes

Installation
  • Installation ?
  • Installation ?

Note: Fabric width is 28mm less than the ordered size.

?

Depth of window reveal required = 

mm
?
250 to 3000mm
?
300 to 5000mm

Room Name
Room Name ?

Customise your blind

Model:
Model ?
Fabric Roll
Fabric Roll ?
Chain Position
Chain Position ?
Chain Design
Chain Design ?
Bracket Type:
Bracket Type ?
Bracket Colour
Bracket Colour ?
Bottom Rail Colour:
Bottom Rail Colour ?
Cassette & Side Channels:
Cassette & Side Channels ?
Mounting Surface:
Mounting Surface ?
Charcoal S9001 Charcoal S9001 Charcoal S9001 Charcoal S9001
Sunscreen Now From $96

Charcoal S9001
For the width entered, the blind will be supplied as 2 blinds joined in the centre.
Your Price:

$0.00

-0%

inc gst

Veneta Roller Blinds – Australian Made Quality and Innovation

Roller Blinds are a simple yet stylish and effective window coverings solution. The light weight construction of the Roller Blind makes them perfect for larger Australian windows.

The Veneta range of fabrics offer varying degrees of transparency for your light and viewing preference. Choose a blockout fabric for complete privacy and protection from the hot sun (great for bedrooms) or maybe a Light Filter fabric for a living area to keep privacy during the day and allow an ambient level of light into the room.

Advantages include easy cleaning, light to operate, they reduce glare, improve the insulation of your home and add privacy during the day while keeping your furniture and carpets protected from UV rays.

Roller Blind Overview

• Sunscreen fabrics provide effective UV protection for your furniture and floors
  • Easy and lightweight chain operation
  • Spring Assisted lift mechanism when width is over 1800mm
  • When raised minimal window obstruction, maximizing daylighting and view
  • Ideally suited to withstand Australia’s harsh climate
  • Australia's most popular blind
  • Reduce glare and room heat gain during the hot summer months

Safety Tip! Please ensure the chain safety guide is installed securely to make your blinds child safe.

We thank all our customers who have kindly shared their experience through these review websites to help our future customers understand what they can expect when shopping with Veneta Blinds. Click on the icons below to see what our customers are saying about Veneta Blinds or to leave a review yourself.

Great service all round

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Mar 11, 2019

Great service all round. Thank You very much, We bought the partial blockout, graphite, roller blinds. Very neat. My husband found them fun and easy to install and the price was reasonable. I will be ordering more.

Ngaire G

Very pleased with Venetta and would def. purchase from them again

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Feb 01, 2019

I purchased roller blinds for double sliding doors to my patio. They were to replace existing blinds - they look wonderful. This is the 2nd purchase from Veneta - last year I purchased Venetian blinds. Each time I spoke to staff and they were extremely helpful - checking on my measurements etc. to ensure that I received exactly what I was after. Very pleased with Venetta and would def. purchase from them again.

suzanner541

They not only look good, but are fit for purpose.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I ordered three honey comb blockout blinds and one roller blind They all arrived when I was informed they would. I have now fitted them all and they not only look good, but are fit for purpose. Well done. I will use your company again and have already recommended your service to friends.

Kennethh106

Great quality, great price, great customer service

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Sept 13, 2018

Back for my second purchase after receiving two sunscreen roller blinds for a lounge-room. The first order process was very simple and I received a courtesy call to check some details - The blinds turned up packed well and are of a very high quality in terms of materials and fixtures. On my second order there were some differences that were picked up by Liz at Veneta, received another courtesy call and made changes as I had mad an error in the ordering process; no fuss, no bother, all sorted. I will not buy blinds anywhere else - Thanks to all the team at Veneta!

Andyrk

Reall quick service and easy to fit

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Sept 09, 2018

We recently purchased a roller blind through Veneta Blinds. This is the third product we have purchased and the service once again was excellent. Really quick service and easy to fit..

kelg397

DIY Blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

We measured, ordered and Installed 9 Honeycomb blinds and 1 roller blind. Veneta Blinds provide excellent support and assistance both over the phone, through the online chat and with the how to do it videos on Youtube. we have more windows to cover and will use Veneta Blinds again.

Phoebe

Speedy delivery, beautiful quality and so easy to install.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on May 25, 2018

Just bought our second Blind,from Veneta. Speedy delivery, beautiful quality and so easy to install. This one is a Roller blind and happy to know ...made in Australia. I will be buying more,from this company.

tammyw330

FANTASTIC PRODUCT AND SERVICE

5 out of 5 - reviewed on May 12, 2018

ROLLER BLIND, Top quality item. best block out ever. Our master bedroom faces west and gets full sun in the afternoon from a very large window, which heat up the room to uncomfortable levels, so the missus would have the air conditioner cranking to keep the room cool (freezing). BUT, ever since we installed this block out blind, the room stays the same temperature as the other rooms of the house, and in turn saving us heaps on electricity as we don't have to run the air cond. as often as before. Can live without it.

tims28

The service has been awesome and I love my blinds.

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

We've bought a number of blinds from Veneta, both roller and timber-look venetians. The service has been awesome and I love my blinds. The quality is fantastic and I want to buy some more but I've run out of windows! Don't think you can buy a Bunnings blind and achieve the same look or quality - we tried that and came back to Veneta! Thank you so much for your great blinds and fantastic service.

melaniec68

Very impressed with our new chain-operated roller blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

We are very impressed with our new chain-operated roller blinds purchased online through Veneta. Fortunately, we chose well from the clear options on the website, because they look like they are an integral part of the apartment. The blind fabric is notable for being completely flat, with no obvious indentations. We think that Veneta's mode of operation is a good one, which saves time and money because of no need for salesperson visits/quotes etc. Instead, the clear instructions on how to order and how to fit make the job very easy to DIY. We can't see any good reason for using any other company next time we require some indoor window coverings. Thanks...

phila892

Excellent Blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Excellent blinds, I bought Zebra blinds and cassette roller blinds. They were delivered fast, they are easy to install, packaged amazing so no transport damage. And they look perfect

philll172

Fantastic and Great Quality

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

We installed roller blinds to two investment units and were very pleased with Veneta initially sending us samples to match the paint colour. When the blinds arrived they looked fantastic once they had been installed and were of great quality.

hollyr997

Customer Service was Excellent - Blinds were great

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Ordered my blinds - honeycomb, venetians and roller - from veneta and they all looked beautiful. Was easy to install too - once you get the hang of it :) customer service was excellent. Samples were sent out the day after it was ordered if not the day after. Some blinds were sent via FedEx which was great. Though, the ones via star track delivery was at one point frustrating but i won't pin it on veneta but the courier instead.

maty760

Since discovering Veneta its been too easy

5 out of 5 - reviewed on July 14, 2017

We bought 3 custom roller blinds. One 2.9m long. Our windows are all slightly smaller than the standard sizes you can buy off the shelf. Previously we have had to search high and low for anything to fit and be reasonably priced. But since discovering Veneta its been too easy. Our blinds fitted perfectly. The materials are high quality and they even come with adjusters that other similarly priced brands do not. With their regular discounts off their already very reasonable prices, Veneta are awesome value. We were also very pleasantly surprised at an only 5 day delivery from placing our order. We are already recommending Veneta to all of our friends.

robert-c216

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5 - reviewed on May 10, 2017

Our 3 roller blinds were to the exact dimensions required and look fantastic. Delivery was prompt and they were so easy to install. Would definitely use Veneta again. Saved a bundle!

Tonyj406

Quality Products

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

Excellent Roller Blinds.

easy to install as DIY

Quality Material

fit perfect

max 3 meter great option for wide window

SE J

Online ordering of bathroom roller blind

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Nov 02, 2016

What a great company to deal with. Beginning with the easy to use website, receiving the sample to make sure that was the correct shade & colour. The follow up emails indicating the product was on it's way, then the ease of installing it. The quality looks good, again the follow up phone calls, emails to make sure that everything is fine.

More than happy to recommend you to friends requiring blinds

Ann L

Veneta Blinds Quality

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Oct 24, 2016

I ordered my roller blinds-with the chain form Veneta Blinds, and their service was excellent. There was an error when ordering (from my end) but they came to a compromise did the required changes as I (customer first) wanted.

The blinds came well packed on time, and they were perfect, the quality is so good too. They send samples and you have great range to choose from. Installation on your own is so easy, I had several blinds mounted within the frame & few outside the frame. All up I got 10 roller blinds.

Minor point to raise, the screw(~4 nails per blind) didn't come with the kit, that was very odd.

Lucky

A House Full of Blinds

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jul 12, 2016

Could not be happier with our purchase of Veneta Blinds, we installed 8 timber venetians and 3 roller sunscreen blinds, the whole process from measure, order, delivery and fitting was easy,coupled with online assistance and follow up phone calls from Karen from customer service, first class service. I would not hesitate to recommend the company to anyone considering the purchase of blinds for their home.

Salty

Highly recommended

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Jun 10, 2016

It has been a pleasure to work with Veneta Blinds through every step of the way. Being able to order as many samples as we liked ensured a good match to our needs. The company has been easy to contact and provided very helpful support throughout the measuring and selection process. The delivery of blinds after ordering was extremely prompt. The quality appears very good, the price great, and I am very impressed (compared to experience with a previous supplier) that every blind rolls down perfectly evenly.

Dianne

Quality of the blind is terrific

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Oct 27, 2015

I needed custom blinds for three windows at home. Measured the windows , ordered three blinds exactly to the dimensions on Veneta's website. They arrived earlier than advised and well packed to ensure no damage.. Quality of the blind is terrific, they fitted perfectly. About to order some roller blinds for other rooms in our house, I will order from Veneta again..

mikej568

A great quality product at a very reasonable price

5 out of 5 - reviewed on Dec 20, 2014

I have recently purchased a house full of roman and roller blinds from your website. I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of your products after an initial quote from a local blind shop which was almost double the price of yours!!

The romans are a beautiful quality and very well stitched - they sit perfectly. The black roller blinds block out the sun but allow you to see through and don't make the room too dark.

I was also very impressed with the packaging and they were simple to install.

A great quality product at a very reasonable price.

kristyp6

Veneta offers a wide range of designer selected fabrics that are sure to suit any décor. Veneta fabrics have varying degrees of transparency and therefore light flow, categorised as either Sunscreen, Light Filter or Blockout.

This picture illustrates the variation in transparencies.

Points to note:

• Important: The fabric is supplied approx 28mm less than the width entered due to the size of the installation brackets.
  • Blockout has a room darkening effect which varies with certain conditions including fabric type, mounting method and does not necessarily make the room pitch black.
  • Slight colour variations will occur between different monitors and screens and even printed brochures compared to the actual colour of the blind. If the accuracy of the colour is important to you, we recommend ordering a free colour sample to ensure you will be satisfied with your choice.
  • To order a free colour sample simply move your mouse over the colour you like and click 'Order Free Sample'. Then 'Checkout' by clicking 'Cart' located at the top right of every page and your samples will be posted out the same day or next business day.
Model Chain Control
Fabric Composition 70% PVC 30% Polyester
Fabric Range Solarview
Fabric Manufacturer/td> Texstyle
Tube Size 45mm
Tube Material Aluminium
Bottom Rail Aluminium (external)
Chain Location Right (default) or Left
Chain Length 50-100% of blind height
Spring Assist Over 1800mm width
Fabric Width 3000mm
Width 250 to 3000mm
Height 300 to 5000mm
Depth Required - Single Bracket 75mm (40mm minimum)
Depth Required - Day Night Bracket 100mm (55mm minimum)
Tolerance in Width +/-2mm
Tolerance in Height +10mm
Width deductions we take (inside mount) 0mm (fabric supplied 28mm less in width)
Height deductions we take (inside mount) 0mm

Points to note:

• Important: The fabric is supplied approx 28mm less than the width entered due to the size of the installation brackets.
  • Day Night blinds inside window frame - chains are on the same side, fabric is 'reverse roll' and the blockout fabric is located at the top front of the brackets.
  • Day Night blinds outside window frame - chains are on the same side, fabric is 'standard roll' and the blockout fabric is located at the top back of the brackets
  • 'Depth Required' is the clearance required from the front to the back of your window opening for uninterupted operation of the blind. Please also take into account any window handles or other obstructions that may interfere with the blind.
  • For Single blinds to sit neatly inside your window opening, you require a depth of approximately 75mm. You can still install your blind inside the window opening with a minimum depth of 40mm, resulting in the blind protruding from the window opening.
  • For Day Night blinds to sit neatly inside your window opening, you require a depth of approximately 100mm. You can still install your blind inside the window opening with a minimum depth of 55mm, resulting in the blind protruding from the window opening.
  • For blinds installed on the inside of the window frame, please provide the window size. The factory will take the relevant deductions to ensure the blind fits nicely into your window opening.
  • For blinds installed on the outside of the window frame, please provide the exact measurements you would like the 'blind plus brackets' to be manufactured to.

Roller Blind Installation Instructions